MARLIN-350 unmanned remotely operated vehicle
Marlin-350 unmanned remotely operated vehicle (ROV) is a light vehicle designed to monitor the protected area, search and detect intruders in the area under control and carry out other tasks related to prevention of unnoticeable penetration into the protected facility.
Features and Advantages
- Use of advanced technologies and state-of-the-art hardware components;
- Use of magnetic couplings in propulsors;
- Compliance with the latest worldwide trends in vehicle construction;
- Availability of system expansion and installation of optional equipment;
- Installation of digital Full HD video camera;
- Fast deployable and simple-to-operate system;
- Patents on production prototype and useful model.